Anderson County Process Server Universal Terms Of Service
Anderson County Notary Universal Terms Of Service – This page will outline our Universal Terms Of Service and violations thereof
Any violation of the Anderson County Process Server Universal Terms of Service will void and nullify our contract. These Universal Terms of Service are in place to insure that we can correctly perform our job.
Universal Terms of Service
- I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of South Carolina and I may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
- Absolutely NO SERVICE will even be attempted until payment is made and cleared. There are no credit options due to the fact that if the outcome is not favorable, then some people with substandard values feel that they have the right to not pay. This is incorrect! In addition, it takes extra time and effort to have to run through a billing detail every month.
- Refunds – There are absolutely no refunds issued! If you are unhappy with the outcome of your service attempts, that does not entitle you to a refund. If you are not happy that you failed to order an expedited service, that does not entitle you to a refund. Every service job takes numerous man hours, gas for transportation to the service location, these services cost money.
- Excessive Phone Calls – This is a violation due to the fact that some people want an answer right now, however, when past clients have placed excessive phone calls, they have interrupted service attempts and made service attempts impossible to complete. You will be updated when there is information to update you with.
- Service Timeline – As detailed out in our pricing & fee structure, all new service jobs are ordered as “Routine Service” unless the client states that they want an “Upgrade” in service. This may include, but not limited to: Extended Service Area Delivery, Rush Service, Same Day Service, Emergency Service, Holiday Service, etc. If you are in need of Expedited Service, then you need to inform us of that and you need to expect to pay for that service
- Return Payments – People have made the decision that they do not want to pay due to the outcome being not favorable for them or because they expect faster service, yet did not pay for service upgrades. This is considered “Theft Of Services” and there will be an additional fee of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) imposed for this as this costs us, individually as well as a company additional time and fees. Should this issue cost and excessive fees and fines that include, but not limited to: bank bounce charges, legal fees, etc., this will also be imposed to you.
- Separation of Company – You must realize that this company is “Anderson County Process Server” and any other companies owned and operated by the owner are not directly affiliated with this company, with the exception of Anderson County Notary which does process our payments only! Any dealings with Anderson County Process Server have no bearing on the fact that I am also a Notary Public with the State of South Carolina.
- Derogatory Comments and Defamation of Character – If there is an issue with the Anderson County Process Server or with your service, you must make every reasonable attempt to rectify the situation. Posting to the Social Media platforms or false Google reviews without doing so is a violation of our Universal Terms of Service agreement and absolves Anderson County Process Server company from taking any further steps to complete our process.
- Lost Affidavit of Service – Once an Affidavit or Service or Affidavit of Non Service is prepared, the document is then scanned and emailed as well as sent by USPS. In the event that documents are lost, an additional document can be prepared and sent out again, however there is a $25 charge for this as this does take time on our part.